Guitar Electronics Class
Most musicians, and even students of guitar building want to learn more about the pickup systems inside their instruments. Because of this, we have added the Guitar Electronics Class to our lessons. This is a one-on-one session covers all things related to guitar pickups and electronics. We’ll discuss acoustic and electric systems, or just focus on one if you prefer. We customize the lesson to cover what you want to know, so bring your questions and an instrument of your own to use as an example. See below for the general points of discussion. Let’s talk tone!
- Different Types of Acoustic Pickups and how they work.
- Different Types of Electric Pickups and how they work.
- Electric Mods and switches
- Basic repairs and diagnosis
- General Wiring Instruction
- Proper soldering technique